Thursday, September 27, 2007

Riley is 4!!!




We just can't believe that Riley is now 4 years old! We had a fun time at Sea World San Antonio to celebrate her birthday and the kids loved it. I was getting a physical done yesterday and when I was asked my age it struck me that I am getting OLD! I'm going to be 28 in November! Yikes! Anyway, I'm going to have to make sure to add to my own blog now that we have the family blog. I figure that this is more of a journal for my own family that I should add to more often. We will be moving this Friday into a house and Carrie and I are very excited. Can't wait for the kids to have a backyard and for little Matthew to have his own room at the end of December. I still can't believe I'll have three kids while going to school for another year and a half. I must be crazy! I must say now that I am sooo glad that I chose to come back to Chiropractic school. I love adjusting people and the changes I can make people's overall health. It's funny, I have about 3-5 people from my class ask me daily for an adjustment. Because I have a bunch of friends from my original class, (Now about to graduate!) I have been able to learn a lot from them and get ahead of my own class as far as adjusting skills go.


Can't wait to get out into the real world and change lives!




Craig


P.S. A newer study done by some MD's has show that a chiropractic adjustment (upper cervical) is more affective than any drugs out there right now for the lowering of High blood pressure. Pretty cool, but that's just one of the MANY benefits of chiropractic!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Love that picture of you and Riley. Sorry I forgot to send a card! Tell her we love her!!!
28 is YOUNG!!!
I remember school with 3 kids! We did that too, but we made some great memories.
I'm happy to hear you are excited about Chiro. I know you'll be a great one!!!

Gramma Spice said...

You are so fortunate to be able to have a leg up on some of the other students since you learn from your other friends. We are so proud of you...so glad that you passed your boards! Keep up the great job, hon. The pics are wonderful...but they make us miss you even more...can't wait to hold those dolls again! I can't believe how big Craig has gotten...love his hair! What darling kids you have!!